15 Jul Blaque Diamond Wheels on Aston Martin Vantage
Modified Aston Martin Vantage on BD F20 Wheels
In 2022, our team at Blaque Diamond introduced our first directional wheel to our Flowforged lineup – the BD F-20. The BD F-20 features a 10-spoke directional design in various concavity profiles to ensure maximum fitment no matter the platform. This allows us to work with unique platforms like Aston Martin to ensure each set of wheels maximizes design and functionality.
This meant when Alex wanted a set of unique, custom-built wheels for his new Vantage, we knew the perfect Blaque Diamond Wheel to go on the car. The BD-F20 wheel offers a unique flat lip design and open window spoke that reduces total weight and provides barrel lip rigidity needed for high function
What Aftermarket Wheels Fit an Aston Martin Vantage
The Blaque Diamond BD F20s are finished in Gloss Black with a 20×10 Deep Concave profile in the front, with a 20×12 Super Deep Concave in the rear. The result was a wheel with offset ranges between +28 to +38 in the fronts, with +32 to +42 in the rears.
If you have any questions regarding the exact offset numbers, please feel free to contact our team here – We are happy to share this information.
The tires on this Aston Martin Vantage with the aftermarket Blaque Diamond Wheels are Toyo Proxes R888 with a 285/32/20 up front and a 325/30/20 at the rears. Special thanks to our good friends at Toyo Tires for coming through and supporting our new wheel release!
Modified Aston Martin Vantage Details
Additional Vehicle Modifications:
Wheel & Tire fitment details:
- Complete Wheel & Tire Setup: BD F20 20×10 285/30/R20 Fronts & 20×12 325/30/R20 Rear
- Front: BD F20 In Glass Black With 20×10 Fronts
- Rear: BD F20 In Glass Black With 20×12 Rears
- Does this wheel setup clear OEM Calipers? Yes
- Our Blaque Diamond BD-F20 Flow Forged series fits the 2020 Aston Martin Vantage platform and oem brake calipers. To learn more about these wheels or to find a dealer, contact us here.