BLAQUE DIAMOND WARRANTY INFORMATION
Congratulations on your decision to purchase Blaque Diamond Wheels and personalize your vehicle with our quality products.
Blaque Diamond Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser that wheels will be free of structural, manufacturing, or material defects, if used under normal and intended use as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. Invoice or bill of sale in the name of the original purchaser shall be proof of original ownership. This warranty is not transferable.
Every Blaque Diamond Wheels product is put through rigorous quality control procedures and testing. All Blaque Diamond Wheels purchased after Jan 1st 2017, offer a three-year cosmetic warranty and a lifetime structural warranty.
Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor where the wheels were purchased.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
- Wheels NOT purchased from an approved, authorized dealer.
- Wheels that have not been installed in accordance to the Blaque Diamond Wheels installation guide.
- Any damage or defect caused by abuse, mistreatment, neglect or accident.
- Any damage or defect caused by racing, off road use or by road hazard impact.
- Wheels that have been altered repaired or modified in any way by the consumer.
- The wheels are used with any hardware such as spacers or adapters, other than those supplied by Blaque Diamond Wheels.
- Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads or incorrect hardware installation.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Pitting, fading or discoloration caused by lack of maintenance, neglect or using incorrect cleaning agents.
Wheels damaged by shipping or handling- Inspect shipments and contact your dealer immediately and have them notify Blaque Diamond Wheels if any products are damaged. Do NOT install wheels on car, Do NOT mount tires on wheels if wheels are damaged upon arrival. Blaque Diamond Wheels will claim Shipping damages with the delivery carrier.
The Blaque Diamond Wheels Warranty is valid only to the original consumer or purchaser of the wheels. In a case of Warranty Claim, the wheels must be returned to Blaque Diamond Wheels for inspection for possible Manufacturer defect, freight charges must be PREPAID by the product owner, once the product is inspected by Blaque Diamond Wheels and determined to be a manufacturer defect, Blaque Diamond Wheels will reimburse the shipping charges to the customer and will replace or repair the damaged wheels at no charge, If the product is inspected and determined that the cause of the damage is not a manufacturer defect, then the customer will be responsible for all repair, replacements and all shipping charges. This Warranty does not cover removal or installation expense.
Please contact Blaque Diamond Wheels at 818-362-2300 or an Authorized Blaque Diamond Wheel dealer for any questions you may have regarding our Warranty Information. You can also email us at [email protected]
Blaque Diamond Management